Parent Portal Instructions
Keep up with your child's grades and attendance by signing up
for a Parent Portal Account.
- Visit the GCBE
- Click on "Parents" at the top of the screen.
- Click on "Parent Portal"
- Click on "I do not have a Parent Portal Account."
- Enter your child's social security number and date of
- Click "Submit."
- Write down your Activation Key. It is VERY long and you WILL
NEED IT for the next step! You must carefully write it down, print
it, or copy and paste it onto the next screen. Saving this
activation code for the next step is ESSENTIAL!
- Click "Activate Your Parent Portal Account Now"
- Enter your Activation Key
- Click Submit
- Create your Campus Portal Account.
- Please note: We DO NOT have access to passwords! If you forget
your username and password, you must contact Kim Coots,
firstname.lastname@example.org, to have your account reset. Parent Portal is a
parent driven system and parents are the only ones who can manage
their account. As with any username and password, choose something
you will remember or write it down for future reference.
You must follow these steps for each child to which you would
like account access.
Once you set up an account, you will also have an option to
download the Infinite Campus Mobile Portal App on your mobile
device. It is available in the Apple App Store, Google Play store
and Amazon App Store. The district ID is MQSCFM.